Counselling placements for counsellors in training or qualified counsellors
Our criteria for considering you as a suitable candidate for a counselling placement requires that:
- You have a minimum of 50 supervised hours working with clients in an organisational setting. (We require evidence of this).
- You are a qualified counsellor wishing to work towards accreditation with one of the professional bodies.
- If you are a counselling student you also agree to continue working towards your qualification during this placement.
- You are committed to your own self-development and level of self-awareness through your own personal therapy and training.
What we ask for:
- One-year commitment for client work.
- Regular attendance at supervision.
- Commitment to one’s personal and professional development.
- Maintaining a professional conduct in all your dealings with The Nightingale clients and staff.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to practice in an integrative service, working with clients on a 12-week allocation.
- Financial contribution towards supervision.
To apply for a placement, please telephone us on 0208 366 4333
or Email email@example.com