Weekend Services Coordinator
Reports To Head of Services
Hours of work Minimum of 4 Hours per week to maximum of 8hrs
Place of work Nightingale Centre, 187a Baker Street, EN1 3JT
The role is based at reception, but it is much more than that. We need someone who understands the value they can add to the centre by creating a work environment that is organised, well managed, maintained and welcoming. You will be the first point of contact for all queries and will be responsible for a variety of tasks such as managing bookings, room setup and ensuring that there is milk in the fridge. You will also meet and greet visitors in a way that demonstrates our values and ethos so that the moment people walk through the door they feel welcome and looked after.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Take responsibility for opening and closing the centre and ensuring the safety and wellbeing of individuals whilst in the centre (volunteers, clients etc).
· Act as first point of contact for all visitors and staff in a friendly and professional manner.
· Answer incoming calls, deal with enquiries and take messages.
· Ensure front of house is kept to a high standard of tidiness at all times and free of any hazards.
· Ensure kitchen supplies are fully stocked.
· Ensure all rooms are set up and fully stocked, towels washed at the end of the day.
· Ensure all data is stored securely.
· Adhere to security procedures and know how to respond in the event of a building related emergency.
· Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organisational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
· Ensure confidentiality at all times
If you are interested in applying for this role then please contact Fiona on 0208 366 4333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.